Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I think, therefore I am

How the hell do i shoot a 89 playing off the whites today, when I shot an 80 last thursday playing off blue at the same freaking course?! And why did I have to play that shit during a tournament, together with bets on?! How did I mess up the longest drive?! Glory to the brave my foot! Ive not been so annoyed at myself over golf!!

Nothing like a pretty face to take the rage away. Good thing at least 1 tiger beer girl was pleasing to the eye or I'd feel like shit the entire day.

Lucky thing I was in good company too. Its just a bit scary hanging out with uncle A. because he talks to everyone and jokingly talks shit to everybody and I think one day we're all gonna get hammered. For real.

I'm obviously doing myself a disservice about Friday when its without a doubt one heck of a mountaineous huge gigantic mountaineous big ass uphill 90 degree slope high altitude 99% failure climb. But still, I try. Fool.

No comments: